With LeMill winter sprint in Helsinki has been updated to version 3.1.3, bringing few bug fixes and some helpful features for maintaining quality content. Precisely:
- New exercise feedback form
- Maximum points for each exercise can be assigned when editing an exercise.
- History view gives more information about previous versions and restoring old versions is more robust.
- Some links within content contained unnecessary ‘lemill-server’ in their path. It has been removed.
- Discussions moved from separate page to comments below content.
- Unwanted becoming an author can be fixed. Custom text can be used to replace ‘Authors’, if necessary — if the given names match LeMill members, there will be a link to member.
- Vocational education added as a possible target group for learning resources.
Also notice a new thing in LeMill front page! There is an introductory video made by Anna Keune to give new users a tour and a one minute explanation of LeMill.