Hi, with version 3.0.12 there are few fixes and some great new features for visual editor in LeMill, the one that is used whenever something more complex needs to be written.
- Adding and removing cells to and from existing tables is now supported. There are several buttons for these specific tasks that are activated only when cursor is over a table.
- There is a button and a special sheet for adding and previewing LaTeX -code for mathematics and physics equations. LeMill now uses Google’s API to provide the TeX-to-image transformation, so it should be fast. See How to Write Equations in LeMill.
- There is a button for adding rarer unicode symbols for math characters and Greek alphabeth etc. See help page for Drawing Symbols.
- The editor itself is updated to TinyMCE’s latest version, 3.4b2. It should provide a better support for IE 9-family and the engine for reading and filtering html is rewritten.
- Also LeMill’s engine for parsing edited text has been rewritten in a simpler and more readable fashion. There may be some oddities in first few days. In worst case, if tags are lost and page becomes unreadable when editing, use ‘History’ to restore a working version.